- Graduate School - University of North Texas at Denton (1980-1984), Psychology
- Undergraduate School - Trinity University (1970-1972), Psychology
Harry Jr Evans, Ph.D.
Director of Clinical Training (DCT), Associate Program Director, Internship Director, Coordinator for Southwest Out-Patient Psychotherapy Training Clinic, Director of the IPC, (Interdisciplinary Psychoanalytic Consortium) and clinical practice (Psychiatry Clinic).
- National Register of Health Service Providers (1986)
- National Academy of Neuropsychologists (2018)
- Dallas Psychological Association (2018)
- American Psychoanalytic Association (2013)
- American Psychological Association (2004)
- Dallas Psychoanalytic Center (2012)
A HISTORY OF THE THEORY OF PRENATAL ATTACHMENT.
Brandon AR, Pitts S, Denton WH, Stringer CA, Evans HM Journal of prenatal & perinatal psychology & health : APPPAH 2009 23 4 201-222
Development of the Texas Spanish Naming Test: a test for Spanish speakers.
Marquez de la Plata C, Vicioso B, Hynan L, Evans HM, Diaz-Arrastia R, Lacritz L, Cullum CM The Clinical neuropsychologist 2008 Mar 22 2 288-304
Relationship Between Current Depressive Symptoms and Telomere Length in a Large, Multiethnic Sample.
Wignall ND, Deschner M, Evans HM, Brown ES The Journal of clinical psychiatry 2017 Nov/Dec 78 9 1331-1336
Attachment theory as a model of doctor-patient interaction
Cassidy HF, Enander RA, Robinson RC, Evans HM, Frank B, Tucker C, Miltenberger PD, Pitts S, Stringer CA Journal of Applied Biobehavioral Research 2015 20 4 151-178
- A HISTORY OF THE THEORY OF PRENATAL ATTACHMENT.
- adult attachment