- Graduate School - Unlisted - College or Universi
- Undergraduate - Adelphi University, Biology
- Graduate School - Central South Univ, Xiang-Ya S
Jack Cohen, D.O.
- Dermatology - General
DO, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine, Ft. Worth, TX.
Postgraduate: Internship, John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital, Stratford, NJ;
Family Practice, Chief Resident, John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital, Stratford, NJ.
Dermatology training, Bay Dermatology Center, Largo, FL;
Clinical Dermatology Research Fellowship, UT Southwestern.
Dr. Cohen specializes in General Dermatology. He is an active member of the American Osteopathic Association, American Osteopathic Academy of Dermatology, Dallas Dermatological Society, North Texas Dermatologic Society and the Photomedicine Society. He has served as Course Director of the Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine and the UT Southwestern Student Dermatology Rotation courses. He serves on UT Southwestern’s Faculty Senate, Wound Care Committee, and is the Dermatology physician for the Hansen’s Disease Clinic held monthly in the Neurology Clinic of the Aston Center.
- American Osteopathic Association
- Dallas Dermatologic Society
- Lupus Foundation of America, North Texas Chapter, Board Member
- Medical Dermatology Association
- Photomedicine Society
- Outstanding Teacher 1998, UT Southwestern Dermatology Residents Class of 1997-1998
Do No Harm: Nanotechnology and Sunscreens
Sohn F, Cohen JB Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 2008 33 776
Case of Simultaneously Occurring Lichen Sclerosus and Segmental Vitiligo: Connecting the Underlined Autoimmune Pathogenesis
Weisberg RA, Le LG, Cohen JB International Journal of Dermatology 2008 47 1053-1055
Verrucous Nodular Eruption on the Head
Graves JJ, Hanson ML, Cohen JB Archives of Dermatology 2008 144 933-938
Mycophephenolate mofetil therapy for moderate to severe atopic dermatitis
Murray ML, Cohen JB Journal of Clinical and Experimental Dermatology 2007 32 23-27
Relationship of Psoriasis Severity and Obesity Using Same Sex Siblings as Controls for Obesity
Murray ML, Bergstresser PR, Adams-Huet B, Cohen JB Journal of Clinical and Experimental Dermatology 2009 34 140-144
- Do No Harm: Nanotechnology and Sunscreens
- Therapy for chronic urticaria
- Side effects of low dose retinoic acid
- Treatment of chronic plaque psoriasis