- Residency - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2014-2017), Internal Medicine
- Medical School - University of Michigan Medical School (2009-2014)
James Galloway, M.D.
- Internal Medicine - Hospital Medicine UH
James Galloway, M.D., is originally from Phoenix, Arizona and earned his medical degree at the University of Michigan Medical School in Ann Arbor, Michigan. He returned to warmer climates to complete his residency in internal medicine at UT Southwestern Medical Center, where he developed his interest in inpatient and hospital-based medicine, treating a wide variety of acute medical conditions, as well as a passion for teaching medical students and residents.
Dr. Galloway’s interests outside of medicine include travel, reading literary fiction, cooking, and spending time with family.
- Patient-centered Outcomes Research
- Patient Safety and Quality Improvement
- Medical Education