- Medical School - UT Health Science Center at Houston (1989-1993)
- Internship - Hennepin County Medical Center (1993-1994), Rotating
- Residency - University of Minnesota Hosp & Clin (1994-1998), Radiology
- Fellowship - UT Southwestern Medical Center (1998-1999), Radiology/body Imaging
- Fellowship - Children's Health Dallas (2001-2001), Pediatric Radiology
Jeanne Dillenbeck, M.D., is an Associate Professor of Radiology at UT Southwestern Medical Center, and a member of its Pediatric Radiology Division. Her clinical interests include imaging of complex congenital
heart disease, as well as pediatric diagnostic and therapeutic nuclear medicine
Dr. Dillenbeck holds a bachelor's degree in biology from Baylor University in Waco, Texas. She earned her medical degree at the University of Texas Medical School in Houston, and completed her radiology residency training at the University of Minnesota Medical Center in Minneapolis. She then pursued advanced training through fellowship programs in body imaging and in pediatric radiology at UT Southwestern.
At Children's Health, Dr. Dillenbeck is a member of the cardiac magnetic resonance imaging team, and the lead physician for cardiac computed tomography imaging. She also oversees protocol changes in nuclear imaging.
Dr. Dillenbeck is a member of several national and international professional organizations, including the American Medical Association, the Radiological Society of North America, the Society of Pediatric Radiology, the Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance, and the Texas Medical Association.
- American Medical Association
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance
- Society of Pediatric Radiology
- Texas Medical Association