- Residency - UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2009-2011), Pediatrics
- Internship - UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2008-2009), Pediatrics
- Medical School - UT Southwestern Medical School (2004-2008)
Judy Lee, M.D.
- Pediatrics - General
- American Medical Association (2008)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2008)
- Texas Medical Association (2008)
- Dallas County Medical Society (2012)
- Ahmanson Undergraduate Research Scholarship 2000
- College Honors 2001, University of California, Los Angeles
Phenotypic characterization of autoreactive T cells in multiple sclerosis.
Ratts RB, Karandikar NJ, Hussain RZ, Choy J, Northrop SC, Lovett-Racke AE, Racke MK Journal of neuroimmunology 2006 Sep 178 1-2 100-10
Silencing T-bet defines a critical role in the differentiation of autoreactive T lymphocytes.
Lovett-Racke AE, Rocchini AE, Choy J, Northrop SC, Hussain RZ, Ratts RB, Sikder D, Racke MK Immunity 2004 Nov 21 5 719-31
CD28-CD57+ T cells predominate in CD8 responses to glatiramer acetate.
Ratts RB, Lovett-Racke AE, Choy J, Northrop SC, Hussain RZ, Karandikar NJ, Racke MK Journal of neuroimmunology 2006 Sep 178 1-2 117-29
Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha agonists as therapy for autoimmune disease.
Lovett-Racke AE, Hussain RZ, Northrop S, Choy J, Rocchini A, Matthes L, Chavis JA, Diab A, Drew PD, Racke MK Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950) 2004 May 172 9 5790-8
- Phenotypic characterization of autoreactive T cells in multiple sclerosis.