- Internship - Kennedy Krieger Institute/Johns Hopkins School of Medicine (2012-2013), Psychology
- Graduate School - University of Southern Mississippi (2008-2013), School Psychology
- Fellowship - Kennedy Krieger Institute/Johns Hopkins School of Medicine (2013-2014), Pediatric Behavioral Psychology
Katherine Mount, Ph.D.
Katherine Bellone Mount, Ph.D., is a Licensed Psychologist with the Texas State Board of Examiners of Psychologists. Dr. Bellone received her undergraduate degree in psychology from Louisiana State University. Graduate work was completed at The University of Southern Mississippi, from which an M.A. in Psychology and a Ph.D. in School Psychology were obtained. Dr. Bellone completed her predoctoral internship and postdoctoral fellowship in the Pediatric Developmental Disabilities Clinic at Kennedy Krieger Institute/Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. She joined the faculty of UT Southwestern as part of the Department of Psychiatry in the Center for Autism and Developmental Disabilities in 2014.
Dr. Bellone's clinical services focus on assessment and treatment of challenging behaviors in children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorders or related disabilities. Dr. Bellone is a Licensed Psychologist and Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
TX License #36990; Expires 6/30/2020
- National Association of School Psychologists (2008-2014)
- Association for Behavior Analysis International (2014)
Relative Efficacy of Behavioral Interventions in Preschool Children Attending Head Start
Katherine M. Bellone, Brad A. Dufrene, Daniel H. Tingstrom, D. Joe Olmi, & Christopher Barry Journal of Behavioral Education 2014 23 378-400
- Relative Efficacy of Behavioral Interventions in Preschool Children Attending Head Start