- Medical School - Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (2006-2010)
- Residency - UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2010-2013), Pediatrics
Kevin Barnes, M.D.
- Pediatrics - Emergency Medicine
Kevin Barnes, M.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Pediatrics, Division of Pediatric Emergency Medicine at University of Texas Southwestern Children's Health in Dallas, Texas. He attended McMurry University from 2000-2004 and graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor's of Science in Biology. He then spent a year working as a phlebotomist at Carter BloodCare in Dallas, Texas before beginning medical school at the Health Science Center at Texas Tech University in 2006. He completed medical school in 2010 and began a Pediatric Residency at Children's Health Dallas, Texas. Upon graduation, he then began work in the Department of Pediatric Emergency Medicine where he continues to work currently. He is a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Texas Medical Association (2008)
- American Medical Association (2008)
- Alpha Omega Alpha 2009
- Medical student education