- Undergraduate School - UT Southwestern School of Allied Health Professions (2000-2002), Prosthetics
- Residency - UT Southwestern School of Allied Health Professions (2002-2004), Prosthetics
Leslie Gray, M.Ed.
- American Academy of Orthotists and Prosthetists
- American Academy of Orthotists and Prosthetists-Texas Chapter
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthotists and Prosthetists 2016
Effects of a Powered Knee-Ankle Prosthesis on Amputee Hip Compensations: A Case Series.
Elery T, Rezazadeh S, Reznick E, Gray L, Gregg RD, IEEE transactions on neural systems and rehabilitation engineering : a publication of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society 2020 Nov PP
Bench test validation of a dynamic posterior leaf spring ankle-foot orthosis
Gary G. Bedard, Jennifer Motylinski, Benjamin Call, Fan Gao, Leslie Gray Journal of Prosthetics and Orthotics 2016 28 1 30-37
Intuitive Clinician Control Interface for a Powered Knee-Ankle Prosthesis: A Case Study.
Quintero D, Reznick E, Lambert DJ, Rezazadeh S, Gray L, Gregg RD, IEEE journal of translational engineering in health and medicine 2018 6 2600209
A Phase Variable Approach for Improved Rhythmic and Non-Rhythmic Control of a Powered Knee-Ankle Prosthesis.
Rezazadeh S, Quintero D, Divekar N, Reznick E, Gray L, Gregg RD, IEEE access : practical innovations, open solutions 2019 7 109840-109855
- Effects of a Powered Knee-Ankle Prosthesis on Amputee Hip Compensations: A Case Series.
- Educational technology
- Lower-extremity prosthetic management