Prosthetics and Orthotics
at School of Health Professions Building
6011 Harry Hines Blvd., 2nd Floor, Suite 302
Dallas, Texas 75390 (Directions)
New Patient Appointment or 214-645-8300
At UT Southwestern Medical Center's Prosthetics and Orthotics Clinic, our highly skilled team of clinicians and technicians provide the entire spectrum of prosthetics and orthotics care.
We understand each person has unique needs and lifestyle, which is why we are dedicated to providing you with the best orthotic or prosthetic device that offers the right fit, function, and aesthetic. Your comfort and satisfaction are our primary concerns.
Who We Are
Our state-licensed and board-certified faculty seek to improve the functionality and independence of our patients’ day-to-day lives. We take a personal and compassionate approach with each patient, starting from the initial consultation.
Follow-up care includes educating patients on the use and care of their prostheses and orthoses, future consultations as needed, and providing feedback to physicians, therapists, case managers, and others involved in your care.
- Definitive prostheses
- Endoskeletal and exoskeletal prostheses
- Fracture management
- Microprocessor knees
- Myoelectric prostheses
- Post-operative care and preparatory prostheses for upper- and lower-limbs
- Post-polio orthoses
- Prosthetic sockets via computer-aided design
- Scoliosis orthoses
- Sports prostheses
- Stance control orthotic knee joints
- Sub-atmospheric suspension, real-time prosthetic gait analysis using Compas™ technology
- Upper- and lower-limb, spinal, thermoplastic, laminated, and metal orthoses