- Residency - University of Colorado School of Medicine (1998-2000), Internal Medicine
- Internship - University of Colorado School of Medicine (1997-1998), Internal Medicine
- Medical School - University of Colorado School of Medicine (1993-1997)
Ling Chu, M.D.
- Internal Medicine - General Internal Medicine
Dr. Chu is originally from Colorado and received her medical training at the University of Colorado. Board certified in internal medicine, she specializes in ambulatory primary care. Her clinical practice emphasizes patient and family-centered care.
Before joining UT Southwestern, she worked in a large HMO in Colorado for many years. She then went on to receive additional training in electronic health records, and became board certified in clinical informatics.
Drawn by the opportunity for the harmonious integration of clinical medicine, education, and advanced medical informatics, she relocated to UT Southwestern, bringing her years of experience in clinical adult primary care and informatics.
Dr. Chu’s interests outside of medicine include her family, cooking, reading, and the great outdoors.
- American Medical Informatics Association (2016), Member
Articles by Dr. Chu
Showing 1 locations