- Medical School - Bangalore Medical College, India (1988-1994)
- Residency - Seth G.S. Medical College and K.E.M. Hospital (1995-1998), Pediatrics
- Residency - Monmouth Medical Center (2005-2006), Pediatrics
- Fellowship - Women &Infants Hospital of Rhode Island and Brown University (2001-2004), Neonatal-perinatal Medicine
- Residency - Royal College of Pediatrics & Child Health, UK (2000-2001), Pediatrics
- Fellowship - The Canberra Hospital, University of Sydney (1998-2000), Neonatal-perinatal Medicine
Mambarambath Jaleel, M.D.
- Pediatrics - Neonatal-Perinatal
- Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health, UK (2001-2002)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2002)
- Dallas County Medical Society (2008)
- American Medical Association
- Texas Indo-American Physicians' Society (2010)
- Texas Medical Association (2008)
- Steering Committee Member 2011-2013, National Quality Forum, Perinatal & Reproductive Health Committee
- Chief Fellow, Neonatology 2004, Women & Infants' Hospital, Brown Medical School, Providence, RI
Conditions of The Newborn in Kahan S, Teitelbaum JE, DeAntonis KO, eds. In A Page Pediatrics. 2nd ed.
Mambarambath J. (2007), Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
Diseases Unique to the Newborn in Shah SS, Alverson B, Ronan J, eds. Step-Up to Pediatrics.
Mambarambath J. (2013), Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 391-430.
- Conditions of The Newborn in Kahan S, Teitelbaum JE, DeAntonis KO, eds. In A Page Pediatrics. 2nd ed.
Stromal cell-derived factor-1 (SDF-1) signalling regulates human placental trophoblast cell survival.
Jaleel MA, Tsai AC, Sarkar S, Freedman PV, Rubin LP Molecular human reproduction 2004 Dec 10 12 901-9
Patent ductus arteriosus: perspectives on a 'persistent' problem.
Jaleel MA Early human development 2009 Mar 85 3 141
Pathophysiology of patent ductus arteriosus in premature neonates.
Chiruvolu A, Jaleel MA Early human development 2009 Mar 85 3 143-6
Therapeutic management of patent ductus arteriosus.
Chiruvolu A, Jaleel MA Early human development 2009 Mar 85 3 151-5
Evaluation of an in-house-developed radioassay kit for antibody detection in cases of pulmonary tuberculosis and tuberculous meningitis.
Kameswaran M, Shetty K, Ray MK, Jaleel MA, Kadival GV Clinical and diagnostic laboratory immunology 2002 Sep 9 5 987-93
Evaluation of an in-house-developed PCR for the diagnosis of tuberculous meningitis in Indian children.
Kulkarni SP, Jaleel MA, Kadival GV Journal of medical microbiology 2005 Apr 54 Pt 4 369-73
Prompt Control of an Outbreak Caused by Extended-Spectrum ?-Lactamase-Producing Klebsiella pneumoniae in a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
Cantey JB, Sreeramoju P, Jaleel M, Treviño S, Gander R, Hynan LS, Hill J, Brown C, Chung W, Siegel JD, Sánchez PJ The Journal of pediatrics 2013 Apr
Change in Care Among Nonenrolled Patients During and After a Randomized Trial.
Levan JM, Wyckoff MH, Ahn C, Heyne R, Sánchez PJ, Chalak L, Jaleel MA, Burchfield PJ, Christie L, Soll R, Badger GJ, Brion LP Pediatrics 2013 Sep
Change in practice after the Surfactant, Positive Pressure and Oxygenation Randomised Trial.
LeVan JM, Brion LP, Wrage LA, Gantz MG, Wyckoff MH, Sánchez PJ, Heyne R, Jaleel M, Finer NN, Carlo WA, Das A, Stoll BJ, Higgins RD Archives of disease in childhood. Fetal and neonatal edition 2014 May
Severe intraventricular hemorrhage and withdrawal of support in preterm infants.
Sheehan JW, Pritchard M, Heyne RJ, Brown LS, Jaleel MA, Engle WD, Burchfield PJ, Brion LP Journal of perinatology : official journal of the California Perinatal Association 2016 Dec
Patent Ductus Arteriosus and Intraventricular Hemorrhage: A Complex Association.
Jaleel MA, Rosenfeld CR The Journal of pediatrics 2013 Mar
Mortality among infants with evolving bronchopulmonary dysplasia increases with major surgery and with pulmonary hypertension.
DeVries LB, Heyne RJ, Ramaciotti C, Brown LS, Jaleel MA, Kapadia VS, Burchfield PJ, Brion LP Journal of perinatology : official journal of the California Perinatal Association 2017 Jun
- Stromal cell-derived factor-1 (SDF-1) signalling regulates human placental trophoblast cell survival.