- Graduate School - Indiana University School of Medicine (1997-1999), Speech-language Pathology
- Undergraduate School - Indiana University School of Medicine (1993-1997), General Studies
- Graduate School - University of Florida College of Medicine (2003-2005), Audiology
- Other Post Graduate Training - Indiana University Bloomington (1997-1999)
- Medical School - University of Florida (2003-2005)
- Other Post Graduate Training - University of Florida College of Medicine (2003-2005)
Melanie Shelburg, Au.D.
Melanie Shelburg, Au.D., is a Faculty Associate and clinical audiologist in the Department of Otolaryngology at UT Southwestern Medical Center. She specializes in evaluating and treating hearing loss and balance problems in children and adults.
Dr. Shelburg earned her doctorate in audiology at the University of Florida. She joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2008.
She serves as the Audiology Externship/Student Program Coordinator for the UTSW Division of Communicative and Vestibular Disorders.
Dr. Shelburg is a member of the American Academy of Audiology, the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, and the Texas Academy of Audiology.