- Medical School - University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (2008-2012)
- Residency - UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2012-2015), Pediatrics
- Fellowship - UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2015-2018), Pediatric Endocrinology
Ming Yang, M.D.
- Pediatrics - Endocrinology
Dr. Ming Yang completed her Bachelor of Arts degree in Biochemistry at Rice University. She attended medical school at The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio before returning to her hometown of Dallas to complete her Pediatric Residency and Pediatric Endocrinology Fellowship at UT Southwestern. After fellowship, she joined the faculty as an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Pediatric Endocrinology.
Dr. Yang is currently completing a translational study researching the link between obesity and metabolic health and the hyposialylation of immunoglobulin G in adolescent patients.
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2012)
- Pediatric Endocrine Society (2015)
- Endocrine Society (2016)
- D Magazine Best Doctor 2022
- D Magazine Best Pediatric Specialist 2021
- American Diabetes Association Focus on Fellows Travel Award 2018
- Endocrine Society Early Career Forum Travel Award 2018
- Pediatric Endocrine Society Travel Award 2017
- Medical School President's Council Scholarship 2008
- Phi Lambda Upsilon National Chemistry Honor Society 2008
Risk factors for hospitalization of children with congenital adrenal hyperplasia.
Yang M, White PC Clinical endocrinology 2017 Feb
- Risk factors for hospitalization of children with congenital adrenal hyperplasia.
- Relationship between obesity and metabolic health and hyposialylation of IgG in adolescent patients
- Adrenal disorders