- Fellowship - National Institute of Mental Health (2014-2016), Clinical Research
- Residency - Johns Hopkins Hospital (2011-2014), Psychiatry
- Internship - Johns Hopkins Hospital (2010-2011), Psychiatry
- Medical School - Jacobs School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences at University of Buffalo (2006-2010)
Minkyung Park, M.D.
The antidepressant efficacy of subanesthetic-dose ketamine does not correlate with baseline subcortical volumes in a replication sample with major depressive disorder.
Niciu MJ, Iadarola ND, Banerjee D, Luckenbaugh DA, Park M, Lener M, Park L, Ionescu DF, Ballard ED, Brutsche NE, Akula N, McMahon FJ, Machado-Vieira R, Nugent AC, Zarate CA Journal of psychopharmacology (Oxford, England) 2017 Oct 269881117732514
Change in cytokine levels is not associated with rapid antidepressant response to ketamine in treatment-resistant depression.
Park M, Newman LE, Gold PW, Luckenbaugh DA, Yuan P, Machado-Vieira R, Zarate CA, Journal of psychiatric research 2017 01 84 113-118
Glutamate and Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid Systems in the Pathophysiology of Major Depression and Antidepressant Response to Ketamine.
Lener MS, Niciu MJ, Ballard ED, Park M, Park LT, Nugent AC, Zarate CA Biological psychiatry 2017 May 81 10 886-897
Clinical Trial of the Potassium Channel Activator Diazoxide for Major Depressive Disorder Halted Due to Intolerability.
Kadriu B, Yuan S, Farmer C, Nugent AC, Lener MS, Niciu MJ, Park M, Yazdian A, Ballard ED, Henn FA, Henter ID, Park LT, Zarate CA Journal of clinical psychopharmacology 2018 Mar
THERAPEUTIC MODULATION OF GLUTAMATE RECEPTORS IN MAJOR DEPRESSIVE DISORDER.
Jaso BA, Niciu MJ, Iadarola ND, Lally N, Richards EM, Park M, Ballard ED, Nugent AC, Machado-Vieira R, Zarate CA Current neuropharmacology 2016 Mar
- The antidepressant efficacy of subanesthetic-dose ketamine does not correlate with baseline subcortical volumes in a replication sample with major depressive disorder.