- Residency - Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center (2002-2004), Pediatrics
- Internship - Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center (2001-2002), Pediatrics
- Other Post Graduate Training - Royal College of Physicians of Ireland (1995-1995)
- Other Post Graduate Training - GSVM Medical College University of Kanpur (1989-1990)
- Medical School - Trivandrum Medical College, India (1980-1989)
Muraleedharan Sivarajan, M.D.
- Pediatrics - Neonatal-Perinatal
A dedicated career of excellence in pediatrics spanning three continents- India, UK, USA, with diverse training and extensive experience of over 20 years especially in neonatology. Listed in Americas Top Pediatricians 2011 - Consumers Research Council of America.
- Indian Academy of Pediatrics, Life Member (1992)
- Royal College of Physicians, Ireland; Member (1995)
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Fellow (2004)
- Distinction in Science 96 % 1980, Pre-Degree
- Best Speaker award/First place 1986, Karve Kuttan National Medical Symposium, India
- International Association of Pediatricians Listing 2010, Top Physicians of the World group
- Americas Top Pediatricians Listing 2010, Consumer Research Council of America
- Americas top Pediatricians listing 2011, Consumer Research Council of America
Structural Development of Human Fetal and Preterm Brain Cortical Plate Based on Population-Averaged Templates.
Yu Q, Ouyang A, Chalak L, Jeon T, Chia J, Mishra V, Sivarajan M, Jackson G, Rollins N, Liu S, Huang H Cerebral cortex (New York, N.Y. : 1991) 2015 Sep
Structural development of human brain white matter from mid-fetal to perinatal stage.
Ouyang A, Yu Q, Mishra V, Chalak L, Jeon T, Sivarajan M, Jackson G, Rollins N, Liu S, Huang H Proceedings of SPIE--the International Society for Optical Engineering 2015 Feb 9417
- Structural Development of Human Fetal and Preterm Brain Cortical Plate Based on Population-Averaged Templates.
- Fetal program point person for the newborn nursery
- Chorioamnionitis prophylaxis in the newborn