- Internship - Jordan University Hospital (1995-1996)
- Residency - Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island (1996-1999)
- Fellowship - Boston University/Roger Williams Medical Center (1999-2001)
- Medical School - University of Jordan Faculty of Medicine, Jordan (1989-1995)
Nuha R. Said, M.D., is a Faculty Associate in the Department of Internal Medicine at UT Southwestern Medical Center. She specializes in general rheumatology, rheumatoid arthritis, and psoriatic arthritis.
Dr. Said earned her medical degree at the University of Jordan Medical School. She completed a residency in internal medicine at Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island/Brown University and received advanced training in rheumatology through a fellowship at Boston University School of Medicine.
Certified by the American College of Rheumatology, Dr. Said joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2016.
She is a member of several professional organizations, including the American College of Rheumatology, the Tarrant County Medical Society, and the Texas Medical Association.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rheumatology Disorders
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Showing 1 locations