- Medical School - Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (2008-2012)
- Residency - Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (2012-2015), Internal Medicine
Ogechi Dike, M.D.
- Internal Medicine - Hospital Medicine UH
Dr. Ogechi Dike is originally from Hillside, New Jersey and received her medical degree from Robert Wood
Johnson Medical School in Piscataway, New Jersey. She subsequently completed her internal medicine residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts where she developed her career interest in hospital medicine. During residency she served as the founder and co-chair of the Hospital
Medicine Interest Group and as a resident was awarded a scholarship by the Boston Chapter of the Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) to present at the SHM national meeting. During residency, Dr. Dike was involved in quality improvement research, specifically the preventability of hospital readmissions, and plans to engage in further quality improvement projects at UTSW. Outside of medicine Dr. Dike’s interests include her family, traveling, and attending live music and theater shows.
- American College of Physicians (2013), Member
- Society of Hospital Medicine (2013), Member
- Quality Improvement