- Graduate School - UT Southwestern Medical Center School of Health Professions (2014-2016)
- Undergraduate School - University of Texas at Dallas (2007-2008)
Patricia Morrison, RD
Patricia Morrison, MCN, RD, LD, is an Instructor in the Department of Clinical Nutrition and Registered Dietitian practicing in the Clinical Heart and Vascular Center. Ms. Morrison teaches practicum courses in the nutrition care process and chronic care medical nutrition therapy.
She received the 2016 Outstanding Student Award from the Texas Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (TAND) and has served TAND since 2020 in various capacities including Director of the Northeast Region and Communications Coordinator. Ms. Morrison received the 2021 Meritorious Service Award while practicing in the Division of Bariatric and Foregut Surgery at UT Southwestern Medical Center.
She holds a Master in Clinical Nutrition from the UT Southwestern Medical Center (2016) and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Interdisciplinary Studies from the University of Texas at Dallas with a focus in Management, American Studies, and Human Resources (2008).
She has a personal and professional interest in preventive health care, weight wellness and cardiovascular disease.
- Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics (2014), Representing more than 112,000 credentialed nutrition and dietetics practitioners, the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics is the world's largest organization of food and nutrition professionals. The Academy is committed to improving the nation's health and advancing the profession of dietetics through research, education and advocacy.
- Weight Management Dietetic Practice Group (2016)
- Texas Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (2016)
- Nutrition and Dietetic Educators and Preceptors Dietetic Practice Group (2022)
- Cardiovascular Health and Well-being Dietetic Practice Group (2022)
- Outstanding Student-Coordinated Program, Texas Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics (2016)
- Meritorious Service Award, Multidisciplinary Surgery Clinic,, UT Southwestern Medical Center (2021)
- Alpha Eta Member, National Scholastic Honor Society for Allied Health Professions (2016)