Brand new location. Same great care.
UT Southwestern Medical Center has moved several of our specialty clinics to a new academic and clinical building on the UT Southwestern campus.
The new building, called West Campus Building 3, is located at the southwest corner of Inwood Road and Harry Hines Boulevard.
A nine-story structure, West Campus Building 3 holds more than 305,000 square feet of outpatient clinical space, along with a state-of-the-art simulation center for training the health care professionals of tomorrow.
“Economic growth in North Texas has created a greater need for quality health care in the region. In response, and as a parallel to our Clements University Hospital expansion, we are pleased to add the new West Campus clinical and academic building to our campus. This facility makes it possible for us to meet the increased demands for clinical services at UT Southwestern, while remaining steadfast in our commitment to provide the most patient-centered care possible.”
Clinics on Site
- Floor 5
- Floor 9: Clinical genetics, infectious diseases, nutrition, and lipids and metabolic diseases (Beginning in December, our Blood Disorders program, previously known as Benign Hematology, will also be at this location.)
- Floor 8: Endocrinology, rheumatology, and Diabetes Self-Management Education Services
- Floor 7: Head and neck surgery, facial plastics and reconstruction, rhinology, speech pathology, and Voice Center
- Floor 6: General otolaryngology, neurotology, and audiology
- Floor 4
In addition to 220 modern exam and procedure rooms for patients and training space for physicians, the facility also includes:
- Laboratory services
- Healthy food to go
- Rooftop terrace and garden
A five-level garage is located next to the new West Campus Building 3, offering patients 300 spots for self-parking, along with convenient valet parking at the front of the building.
From I-35E (Stemmons Frwy.)
- Exit Inwood Rd.
- Travel north on Inwood to the second traffic light
- Turn left into the building drive
From Harry Hines Blvd.
- Exit onto West Inwood Rd.
- Turn right at the first traffic light
From southbound Inwood Rd.
- Turn right at the first traffic light after crossing under Harry Hines
Parking at West Campus Building 3
Valet and patient drop-off/pick-up
- At the building front entrance
- Garage attached to the building
- Use ticket to pay for parking in Floor 1 building lobby before leaving garage