- Fellowship - Washington University School of Medicine (2016-2018), Nephrology
- Residency - Washington University Barnes Jewish Hospital/ St. Louis Children's Hospital Consortium Program (2013-2016), Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Baylor College of Medicine (2009-2013)
Pooja Koolwal, M.D.
- Internal Medicine - Nephrology
Travel advice for the immunocompromised traveler: prophylaxis, vaccination, and other preventive measures.
Patel RR, Liang SY, Koolwal P, Kuhlmann FM Therapeutics and clinical risk management 2015 11 217-28
Epidermal growth factor down-regulates the expression of neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin (NGAL) through E-cadherin in pancreatic cancer cells.
Tong Z, Chakraborty S, Sung B, Koolwal P, Kaur S, Aggarwal BB, Mani SA, Bresalier RS, Batra SK, Guha S Cancer 2011 Jun 117 11 2408-18
- Travel advice for the immunocompromised traveler: prophylaxis, vaccination, and other preventive measures.
Results: 1 Locations