- Fellowship - Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2015-2016), Pediatric Cardiac Critical Care
- Fellowship - UCLA Medical Center Program (2012-2015), Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Residency - Children's Hospital of Los Angeles (2008-2011), Pediatrics
- Medical School - University of California Irvine School of Medicine (2004-2008)
Priscilla Yu, M.D.
- Pediatrics - Critical Care
Priscilla Yu graduated from UC Irvine School of Medicine in 2008. She then completed her pediatrics residency at Children's Hospital Los Angeles. After residency, she did her pediatric critical care fellowship at Mattel Children's Hospital UCLA. During her critical care fellowship, given her interests in medical education, she also completed a medical education fellowship at the David Geffen School of Medicine. After her critical care fellowship, she completed a cardiac critical care fellowship at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. She joined the faculty at UT Southwestern in 2016. She spends her clinical time in both the cardiac ICU and pediatric ICU.
Education & Training
Professional Associations & Affiliations
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO)
- Medical education
Results: 1 Locations
Children's Medical Center of Dallas1935 Medical District Drive
Dallas, Texas 75235 214-730-5437 Directions to Children's Medical Center of Dallas