- Medical School - UT Southwestern Medical School (2008-2012)
- Residency - Baylor College of Medicine (2012-2015), Internal Medicine
- Fellowship - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2015-2018), Hematology Oncology
Radhika Kainthla, M.D.
- Internal Medicine - Hematology/Oncology
- Texas Medical Association (2008), Member
- American Society of Hematology (2015), Member
- American Medical Association (2012), Member
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (2015), Member
- Dallas County Medical Society (2015), Member
- Texas Monthly Super Doctors, Rising Star 2020
- Hematology/Oncology Chief Fellow Award 2017-2018, UT Southwestern
Leukemia in Handbook of Targeted Cancer Therapy
Kainthla R, Kadia TM, Pennaraju N (2015), Phildelphia, PA, Wolters Kluwer
Small Molecules in Oncology: Dabrafenib in Recent Results in Cancer Research
Kainthla R, Kim, KB, Falchook GS (2014), Heidelberg, Springer
- Leukemia in Handbook of Targeted Cancer Therapy
Regulation of telomerase alternative splicing: a target for chemotherapy.
Wong MS, Chen L, Foster C, Kainthla R, Shay JW, Wright WE Cell reports 2013 Apr 3 4 1028-35
Dabrafenib for treatment of BRAF-mutant melanoma.
Kainthla R, Kim KB, Falchook GS Pharmacogenomics and personalized medicine 2014 7 21-9
Adjuvant chemotherapy for ypT0N0M0 rectal cancer following chemoradiotherapy and total mesorectal excision.
Kainthla R, Huerta S Anti-cancer drugs 2016 Jul
- Regulation of telomerase alternative splicing: a target for chemotherapy.