- Medical School - University of Texas Medical Brat San Antonio (2005-2009)
- Internship - Christiana Care Health System (2009-2010), Transitional Year
- Residency - Baylor University Medical Center (2010-2014), Diagnostic Radiology
- Fellowship - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2014-2015), Pediatric Radiology
- Fellowship - UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2015-2016), Pediatric Neuroradiology
She holds a bachelor's degree in psychology from Texas A&M University in College Station. She earned her medical degree at the University of Texas Health Sciences Center at San Antonio, and completed her radiology residency training at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas. She then received advanced training through fellowship programs in pediatric radiology and in pediatric neuroradiology at UT Southwestern.
She joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2017.
At Children's Health, Dr. Clarke's commitment to patient care is demonstrated by her participation in the Quality & Safety Committee and the MRI Quality Committee.