- Medical School - Vanderbilt University School of Medicine (2011-2015)
- Residency - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2015-2019), Psychiatry
Samaiya Mushtaq, M.D.
Samaiya Mushtaq, M.D., is an attending psychiatrist accomplished in designing innovative skills-based educational programming on wellness and spirituality, with experience teaching to local Muslim communities, corporations, and medical students.
She has a broad range of clinical training in inpatient, outpatient, consult, and emergency settings with diverse patient populations.
- George Ginsberg Fellowship, American Association of Directors of Psychiatric Residency Training 2019
- M. Naziruddin Ali Award for Excellence 2011
Paediatric ED BiPAP continuous quality improvement programme with patient analysis: 2005-2013.
Abramo T, Williams A, Mushtaq S, Meredith M, Sepaule R, Crossman K, Burney Jones C, Godbold S, Hu Z, Nick T, BMJ open 2017 01 7 1 e011845
Utility of postoperative radiographs for cervical spine fusion: a comprehensive evaluation of operative technique, surgical indication, and duration since surgery.
Shau DN, Bible JE, Samade R, Gadomski SP, Mushtaq B, Wallace A, McGirt MJ, O'Neill KR, Devin CJ, Spine 2012 Nov 37 24 1994-2000
Scientology and Involuntary Commitment: A Case Report
Bershader R, Mushtaq BS, Saxena A The American Journal of Psychiatry Residents? Journal 2014 9 6 13-14
Bringing Psychiatry into the Mosque: Analysis of a Community Psycho-education Intervention
Mushtaq S, Ayvaci E, Hashimi M, North CS Journal of Psychiatric Practice 2020 (in press)
- Paediatric ED BiPAP continuous quality improvement programme with patient analysis: 2005-2013.