- Fellowship - Emory University/Children's Healthcare of Atlanta (2009-2011), Pediatric Surgery
- Residency - New York Medical College/Westchester Medical Center (2004-2009), General Surgery
- Medical School - Medical College of Virginia (2000-2004)
- American College of Surgeons (2003)
- International Pediatric Endosurgery Group (IPEG) (2009), Executive Committee
- Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma (2009)
- Southeastern Surgical Association (2011)
- American Pediatric Surgery Association (2011)
- Top Doctor/Healthcare Profession, Hudson Valley Parent Magazine 2012
- Patient Care Champion 2013, Westchester Medical Center
- Teaching and Mentorship Award 2015, New York Medical College
Pediatric Gastrointestinal and Hepatobiliary Surgery in Textbook of Gastrointestinal and Hepatobiliary Surgery
Pandya S and Muensterer O (2016), New Delhi, Jaypee Brothers
- Pediatric Gastrointestinal and Hepatobiliary Surgery in Textbook of Gastrointestinal and Hepatobiliary Surgery
Cardiaplication: a novel surgical technique for refractory gastroesophageal reflux in the pediatric population.
Hill SJ, Pandya S, Clifton MS, Bhatia A, Wulkan ML Journal of laparoendoscopic & advanced surgical techniques. Part A 2011 Nov 21 9 873-5
Ultrasound-guided thoracoscopic dental extraction.
Pandya SR, Ruiz R, Brudnicki A The American surgeon 2013 Sep 79 9 891-2
International teleconsultation on conjoined twins leading to a successful separation: a case report.
Fusaro MV, Becker C, Pandya S, Mcbride W, Alizadeh K, Iannotti V, Zelkovic P, Barst S, Tobias ME, Mohan A, Freda J, Gewitz M, Scurlock C Journal of telemedicine and telecare 2017 Jan 1357633X17715377
Laparoscopic-assisted management of traumatic abdominal wall hernias in children: case series and a review of the literature.
Talutis SD, Muensterer OJ, Pandya S, McBride W, Stringel G Journal of pediatric surgery 2015 Mar 50 3 456-61
A meta-analysis of B-mode ultrasound, Doppler ultrasound, and computed tomography to diagnose pediatric ovarian torsion.
Bronstein ME, Pandya S, Snyder CW, Shi Q, Muensterer OJ European journal of pediatric surgery : official journal of Austrian Association of Pediatric Surgery ... [et al] = Zeitschrift fur Kinderchirurgie 2015 Feb 25 1 82-6
Laparoscopy and complicated meckel diverticulum in children.
Alemayehu H, Stringel G, Lo IJ, Golden J, Pandya S, McBride W, Muensterer O JSLS : Journal of the Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons 2014 Jul-Sep 18 3
Ciliated hepatic foregut cyst: four case reports with a review of the literature.
Fujita AW, Steelman CK, Abramowsky CR, Ricketts RR, Durham M, Clifton M, Pandya S, Shehata BM Pediatric and developmental pathology : the official journal of the Society for Pediatric Pathology and the Paediatric Pathology Society 2011 Sep-Oct 14 5 418-21
Geriatric motor vehicle collision survival: the role of institutional trauma volume.
Pandya SR, Yelon JA, Sullivan TS, Risucci DA The Journal of trauma 2011 Jun 70 6 1326-30
Pyloric stenosis in pediatric surgery: an evidence-based review.
Pandya S, Heiss K The Surgical clinics of North America 2012 Jun 92 3 527-39, vii-viii
Noniatrogenic neonatal gastric perforation: the role of interstitial cells of Cajal.
Jactel SN, Abramowsky CR, Schniederjan M, Durham MM, Ricketts RR, Clifton MS, Langberg KM, Elawabdeh N, Pandya S, Talebagha S, Shehata BM Fetal and pediatric pathology 2013 Dec 32 6 422-8
Laparoscopic Surgery for Acute Appendicitis in Children With Cancer.
Singer J, Stringel G, Ozkaynak MF, McBride W, Pandya S, Sandoval C JSLS : Journal of the Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons 2015 Jul-Sep 19 3
- Cardiaplication: a novel surgical technique for refractory gastroesophageal reflux in the pediatric population.
- Minimally Invasive Surgery