- Medical School - University of Kansas School of Medicine (1982-1986)
- Internship - Wesley Medical Center (1986-1990), Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Residency - Baylor College of Medicine (1990-1992), Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Fellowship - UT Southwestern Medical Center (1992-1994), Maternal Fetal Medicine
Scott Roberts, M.D.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Society of Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Obstetric clavicular fracture: The enigma of normal birth
Roberts SW, Hernandez C, Maberry MC, Adams MD, Leveno KJ, Wendel GD Jr Obstet Gynecol May 1995 85(5 Pt 1) 745-8
The maternal-fetal transfer of bisheteroypiperazine (U-87201-E) in the ex vivo human placenta.
Roberts S, Bawdon R, Sobhi S, Dax J, Gilstrap L 3rd, Wimberly D Am J Obstet Gynecol January 1995 172(1 Pt 1) 88-91
Prevalence of hepatitis B and C in pregnant women who are infected with human immunodeficiency virus.
Santiago-Munoz P, Roberts S, Sheffield J, McElwee B, Wendel GD Jr Am J Obstet Gynecol September 2005 193(3 Pt 2) 1270-3
Herpes simplex virus in pregnancy: New concepts in prevention and management.
Hill J, Roberts S. Clin Perinatol September 2005 32(3) 657-70
Clinical presentation of community-acquired methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus in pregnancy.
Laibl VR, Sheffield JS, Roberts S, McIntire DD, Trevino S, Wendel GD Jr. Obstet Gynecol September 2005 106(3) 461-5
Genital herpes during pregnancy: No lesions, no cesarean.
Roberts SW, Cox SM, Dax J, Wendel GD Jr, Leveno KJ Obstet Gynecol February 1995 85(2) 261-4
Fetal acidemia associated with regional anesthesia for elective cesarean delivery.
Roberts SW, Leveno KJ, Sidawi JE, Lucas MJ, Kelly MA Obstet Gynecol January 1995 85(1) 79-83
False positive results for the AUSZYME monoclonal test.
Sheffield JS, Laibl VR, Roberts SW, Wendel GD Jr. Obstet Gynecol February 2005 105(2) 449-50
- Obstetric clavicular fracture: The enigma of normal birth