- Fellowship - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2017-2019), Infectious Diseases
- Residency - Baylor College of Medicine (2014-2017), Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Baylor College of Medicine (2010-2014)
Sheena Knights, M.D.
- Internal Medicine - Infectious Diseases and Geographic Medicine
Sheena Knights, M.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Internal Medicine at UT Southwestern Medical Center. She specializes in infectious diseases.
Dr. Knights earned her medical degree at Baylor College of Medicine, where she also completed a residency in internal medicine. She received advanced training in infectious diseases through a fellowship at UT Southwestern.
She joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2019.
Dr. Knights’ clinical practice includes a focus on human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) care. Her research interests include HIV-associated Kaposi’s sarcoma and health care disparities.
Brucellosis in Adults and Children: A 10-Year Case Series at Two Large Academic Hospitals in Houston, Texas.
Serpa JA, Knights S, Farmakiotis D, Campbell J, Southern medical journal 2018 06 111 6 324-327
- Brucellosis in Adults and Children: A 10-Year Case Series at Two Large Academic Hospitals in Houston, Texas.