- Masters in Nursing - Texas Woman's University
Shohreh Bahrami, M.S., APRN, FNP-C
- Radiation Oncology
Shohreh Bahrami, M.S., APRN, FNP-C, is a family nurse practitioner with 27 years of international health care experience. She earned her bachelor’s degree in nursing from West Azerbaijan in 1987 and bachelor’s degree in midwifery from Azad University in 1993. Shohreh moved to Texas in 2007, and earned her master’s degree in healthcare administration from UT Arlington in 2009 and her master’s degree in nursing/family nurse practitioner from Texas Woman’s University in 2016.
Shohreh’s extensive experience includes being a nurse; midwife; educator; prenatal, labor and delivery, and postpartum manager; family health clinic administrative and clinical manager, and, most recently, family nurse practitioner in UT Southwestern’s Department of Radiation Oncology. She is very happy to be a part of the breast cancer team at UT Southwestern and believes that the entire team works hard to make a change in their patients' lives on a daily basis.
- North Texas Nurse Practitioners
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- American College of Healthcare Executives
- National Scholars Honor Society (Magna Cum Laude)
- International Confederation of Midwives
Showing 1 locations