- Residency - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2017-2019), Internal Medicine
- Internship - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2016-2017), Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Morehouse School of Medicine (2012-2016)
Stefany Anderson, M.D.
- Internal Medicine - General Internal Medicine
Stefany Oji Anderson, M.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Internal Medicine at UT Southwestern Medical Center. She specializes in providing high-level, compassionate care for patients in underserved populations.
Dr. Anderson earned her medical degree at Morehouse School of Medicine and completed a residency in internal medicine at UT Southwestern.
Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, she joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2019.
Dr. Anderson’s clinical interests include teaching medical students and residents as well as improving social determinants of health among underserved patients.
Outside of medicine, Dr. Anderson enjoys cooking, eating, exercising, watching movies, and spending time with family.
Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Prevalence, Severity, and Outcomes in the United States: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
Rich NE, Oji S, Mufti AR, Browning JD, Parikh ND, Odewole M, Mayo H, Singal AG Clinical gastroenterology and hepatology : the official clinical practice journal of the American Gastroenterological Association 2017 Sep
- Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Prevalence, Severity, and Outcomes in the United States: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
- Social determinants of health