- Medical School - UT Southwestern Medical Center (1978-1982)
- Internship - Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas (1982-1983), Internal Medicine
- Residency - UT Southwestern Medical Center (1983-1986), Ophthalmology
- Fellowship - Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary (1986-1987), Glaucoma
Stephen Goode, M.D.
Dr. Goode earned his medical degree at UT Southwestern, where he also completed his residency in ophthalmology. He received advanced training through a glaucoma fellowship at Massachusetts Eye and Ear.
Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology, he joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2021.
Dr. Goode has more than 30 years of experience in private practice. From 1988 to 2017, he was a medical monitor at Alcon Laboratories, where he reviewed glaucoma research and safety issues.
He is a member of several professional organizations, including the American Academy of Ophthalmology, the American Glaucoma Society, and the Texas Medical Association.
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Glaucoma Society
- Texas Medical Association
- Tarrant County Medical Society