- Undergraduate School - Baylor University (1981-1984), Communication Disorders
- Graduate School - University of Texas at Dallas (1985-1986), Communication Disorders
- Graduate School - A.T. Still University Physician Assistant Program (2005-2008), Audiology
Teriann Scheets, Au.D.
Teriann Scheets, Au.D., is a Faculty Associate in the Department of Otolaryngology at UT Southwestern Medical Center. She specializes in diagnostic audiological and vestibular evaluations for adults and children.
Dr. Scheets earned her doctoral degree in audiology at A.T. Still University’s Arizona School of Health Sciences. She also holds a master’s degree in communication disorders (audiology) from the University of Texas at Dallas. She joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 1992.
Dr. Scheets coordinates the Infant Hearing Screening Program at Children's Medical Center Dallas. She is a member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association and the American Academy of Audiology.
- ASHA - American Speech and Language Hearing Association
- American Academy of Audiology