- Medical School - Jagiellonian University (1983-1990)
- Internship - UT Southwestern Medical Center (1992-1993), Psychiatry
- Residency - UT Southwestern Medical Center (1993-1996), Psychiatry
- Fellowship - Children's Health Dallas (1996-1998), Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Urszula Kelley, M.D.
Dr. Kelley was named a Super Doctor by Texas Monthly in 2018.
- Academy for Eating Disorders
- American Medical Association
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Psychoanalytic Association, Affiliate
- Texas Society of Psychiatric Physicians
- D Magazine Best Doctor 2022
- Super Doctor 2018, Texas Monthly
- Chief Resident Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship 1998
- Chief Resident Adult Psychiatry Residency Training Program 1996
Diagnosis and Evaluation of Eating Disorders in the Pediatric Patient.
Sacco B, Kelley U, Pediatric annals 2018 Jun 47 6 e244-e249
Identification of mental disorders with potential for violence in adolescents and young adults.
Chambers S, Kelley U, Texas medicine 2015 Feb 111 2 51-5
Neural activations are related to body-shape, anxiety, and outcomes in adolescent anorexia nervosa.
Xu J, Harper JA, Van Enkevort EA, Latimer K, Kelley U, McAdams CJ Journal of psychiatric research 2016 Dec 87 1-7
- Diagnosis and Evaluation of Eating Disorders in the Pediatric Patient.
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Eating disorders