- Residency - University of Texas Medical Branch (2013-2015), Internal Medicine
- Internship - University of Texas Medical Branch (2012-2013), Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Allama Iqbal Medical College, Pakistan (2012-2015)
Usman Niaz, M.D.
- Internal Medicine - General Internal Medicine
Dr. Niaz is originally from Pakistan. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine at the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, Texas. After completing his residency Dr Niaz went on to join University of Kentucky as an academic Hospitalist. Attracted by the cultural diversity the Dallas metroplex has to offer, Dr. Niaz decided to move to the area and joined UT Southwestern. Dr. Niaz brings to UTSW strong background in taking care of complex medical issues in a hospital setting. He is passionate about providing the highest quality care to the underserved population. Outside of medicine, Dr. Niaz likes to spend time with family and travel.
- American Medical Association (2015), Member
- Pulmonary Embolism