- Undergraduate School - Texas State University at San Marcos (1994-2001)
- Graduate School - University of Florida (2006-2007), Audiology
- Graduate School - University of Texas at Austin (2002-2005), Communication Disorders
William Even, Au.D., is a Faculty Associate and clinical audiologist in the Department of Otolaryngology at UT Southwestern Medical Center. A specialist in amplification options and tinnitus management, he serves as Director of Clinical Audiology and as Audiology Coordinator for the West Campus Otolaryngology Clinic. His clinical interests include vestibular diagnostic testing.
Dr. Even earned his audiology doctorate at the University of Florida. He joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2005.
He is a member of the American Academy of Audiology and the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- American Academy of Audiology
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association
- Texas Academy of Audiology
- Sparrgrove Endowed Presidential Scholarship 2005
- Villarreal Outstanding Graduate Student in Audiology 2005
- Northwest Austin Sertoma Club Scholarship 2004
- Scott Haug Foundation Scholarship 2004
- University of Texas Preemptive Fellowship 2003
- Hearing Loss