- Medical School - Unidentified
- Internship - Washington University/Barnes Hospital (1970-1971), Internal Medicine
- Residency - Indiana University Hospitals (1972-1974), Internal Medicine
- Residency - UT Southwestern Medical Center (1982-1984), Anesthesiology
William Krippner, M.D.
- Anesthesiology and Pain Management
Dr. Krippner earned his medical degree at UT Southwestern and completed a residency in internal medicine at Indiana University Medical Center before returning to UTSW for an additional residency in anesthesia.
Certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology, the American Board of Internal Medicine, and the American Board of Medical Examiners, Dr. Krippner joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 1987.
He is a member of the American Society of Anesthesiologists, the Texas Society of Anesthesiologists, the Dallas County Anesthesiology Society, the Texas Medical Association, and the Dallas County Medical Society.
- Texas Society of Anesthesiologists
- Texas Medical Association
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Dallas County Anesthesiology Society
- American Society of Anesthesiologists