Our community-based care facility is centered on you.
Exceptional care…right in your own backyard
Leading-edge therapies, innovative treatments, and exceptional care are now in your own neighborhood. We’ve brought world-class care to you, delivered with the expertise and compassion that make UT Southwestern one of the top medical centers in the nation.
The Medical Center at Las Colinas, located at the Tuscan Professional Building, features these services:
- Cardiology: Appointments for the evaluation and treatment of patients with suspected heart disease, as well as helping to lower people’s risk for cardiovascular disease
- Digestive and Liver Diseases: Evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of a variety of digestive and liver conditions
- General Internal Medicine: Specializes in maintaining long-term adult wellness
- Obstetrics/Gynecology: A full-service practice, treating the full range of obstetric and gynecologic conditions
- Orthopaedic, Sports Medicine, and Rehabilitation Programs: Comprehensive care to help patients achieve the highest possible level of physical, functional, and cognitive independence
- Spine Center: Evaluation, treatment, and after-care for all types of back, neck, and spine conditions and injuries
General X-rays are available on the first floor, in Suite 185. For an appointment, please call 214-645-XRAY (9729).
Onsite general lab services use the latest technology and techniques and provide fast and accurate results.