Outpatient Building visitors may use valet parking at the main entrance or convenient self-parking in the garage directly across Southwestern Medical Avenue.
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 5:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Fee: $5 with patient validation, $25 for vendors
- A book of five coupons may be purchased for $20 at any valet station.
- Visitors who valet park and then drive to another facility on campus the same day may valet park free at the second location by presenting their first valet receipt.
Visitor Parking is designated on Levels 1, 2 and 3:
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 6 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- 0 – 20 minutes: free
- 21 minutes and over: $3
- Payment: Voucher, cash, or credit card at the Park and Pay Station, located in the breezeway near the elevators on level one.
A UT Southwestern police officer directs traffic at the crosswalk during business hours to ensure pedestrian safety.
Numerous public transportation routes serve Southwestern Medical District, including both bus and rail. There are DART bus stops on Southwestern Medical Avenue, Inwood Road, Record Crossing, and Harry Hines Boulevard, all a short walk from the building.
Once on campus, patients and visitors may ride UT Southwestern's free shuttle bus service to many of our buildings.
The Outpatient Building is located at Inwood Road and Medical Center Drive. For more detailed directions, call 214-648-6264.