Bariatric Surgery Seminars
Most people considering weight-loss surgery have a lot of questions. If you’re thinking about a bariatric procedure, we invite you to attend one of our free, no-obligation informational seminars.
You’ll hear firsthand from our bariatric surgery team as they explain topics that include:
- What obesity is and how it impacts our overall health
- Who is eligible for bariatric surgery
- Lifestyle changes before and after bariatric surgery
- The types of bariatric procedures we offer, the benefits and risks of each, and their expected results
- Payment options and insurance coverage questions
Attendees may also meet with a bariatric surgeon and team members including dietitians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, registered nurses, and intake coordinators.
Bring your questions for our friendly and knowledgeable bariatric surgery team to answer.
Seminar dates and times
- Third Thursday every month
- 6 – 7:30 p.m.