You’ll receive compassionate care at an accredited, nationally recognized rehabilitation center.
- We have board-certified physical medicine and rehabilitation physicians.
- Our staff are specialized in rehabilitation.
- Our staff are certified in rehabilitation techniques.
- We provide continued access to UT Southwestern Medical Center physicians and services, as needed.
Our team works together to help you prepare for life after rehabilitation, in a state-of-the-art facility that includes:
- Cutting-edge gait training equipment
- A therapy kitchen with fully functioning appliances that can be converted to accommodate manual and power wheelchairs, walkers, and canes
- A utility room with a fully functioning washer and dryer for patient practice
- An adaptive bathroom with tub-shower combo for bathing practice
- An actual home bed to practice bed mobility
- A home office simulation station
- Wii and Intendu for mobility and cognitive training