- Fellowship - Yale University School of Medicine (2006-2008), Nephrology
- Medical School - J.S.S. Medical College (1990-1996)
- Residency - UT Health Science Center at Houston (2003-2005), Internal Medicine
- Internship - UT Health Science Center at Houston (2002-2003), Internal Medicine
Asha Rajashekar, M.D.
- Internal Medicine - General Internal Medicine
Dr. Rajashekar received her medical degree from the University of Mysore, India. She completed her residency in Internal Medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston, TX, and fellowship in Nephrology at Yale University, New Haven, CT. She brings to UTSW a strong background in General Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Her current clinical practice focuses on providing care for inpatients at Parkland Hospital. Dr. Rajashekar’s interest outside of medicine include her family, music, yoga, and traveling.
- American Society of Nephrology (2006)
- Texas Medical Association (2008)
- Dallas County Medical Society (2008)
Systemic diseases with renal manifestations in Primary Care: Clinics in Office Practice, Volume 35, Issue 2
Rajashekar AH, Perazella MA & Crowley S (June 2008)
- Systemic diseases with renal manifestations in Primary Care: Clinics in Office Practice, Volume 35, Issue 2
- Quality improvement and patient safety
- Inpatient care of ESRD patients
- Improving patient care using EMR