- Residency - New York Medical College (1994-1996), Psychiatry
- Residency - New York Medical College (1996-1997), Psychiatry
- Medical School - Aristotle University of Thessaloniki Medical Schl. (1981-1988)
- Internship - New York Medical College (1993-1994), Psychiatry
- Fellowship - Mount Sinai Medical Center (1997-1999), Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Catherine Karni, M.D.
Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist. Board Certified in Child, Adolescent and Adult Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. Medical Director, Outpatient Clinic, Children’s Medical Center Dallas, Center for Pediatric Psychiatry. Clinical Interests: Pediatric Psychopharmacology; treatment of ADHD, Autism and Pervasive Developmental Disorders, Depression, Bipolar Disorder and Anxiety Disorders in Children and Adolescents. Involved in multicenter NIMH studies of Depression and Bipolar Disorder in Children and Adolescents.
- Texas Medical Association / Dallas County Medical Society
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Association of Women Psychiatrists, Certificate of Commendation 1998, In recognition of outstanding contribution to psychiatry and women's health.
- 1995 Janssen Clinical Scholar Award 1995, U.S. Psychiatric and Mental Health Congress
- Eli Lilly - Emory University 1996, Psychiatry Residents Symposium Participant
- Wyeth-Ayerst APA Resident Reporter Program 1997, APA Annual Meeting, San Diego, California
- M. Belle Stoch, M.D. Award 1997, In recognition of outstanding academic achievement
Detecting and Managing Domestic Violence
Catherine Karni, M.D. The Resident Reporter 1997 Vol 2, No.9 29-34
- Detecting and Managing Domestic Violence
- Mood Disorders in Children and Adolescents
- Autism Spectrum Disorders