- Medical School - University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health (2003-2007)
- Chief Resident - University of Southern California Medical Center (2011-2012), Internal Medicine
- Fellowship - University of Southern California Medical Center (2013-2015), Allergy & Immunology
- Residency - University of Southern California Medical Center (2007-2011), Internal Medicine & Pediatrics
Christopher Parrish, M.D.
- Pediatrics - Allergy & Immunology
Christopher Parrish, M.D., graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2002 and from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in 2007. After completing a combined residency in Pediatrics and Internal Medicine in 2011 at the University of Southern California, he remained at that institution for a year as Chief Resident in Internal Medicine and for a year as Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine. His Allergy and Immunology fellowship was also completed at USC, in 2015.
Dr. Parrish joined the faculty at UT Southwestern in 2016, and is currently an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. His research interests involve non-IgE-mediated food allergies such as food-protein induced enterocolitis syndrome (FPIES), and eosinophilic esophagitis (EoE).
In 2019 and 2020, Dr. Parrish was named a Texas Monthly Super Doctor Rising Star.
- American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology
- Texas Monthly Super Doctors, Rising Star 2020
- Texas Monthly Super Doctors, Rising Star 2019
Food-Induced Anaphylaxis: an Update.
Parrish CP, Kim H Current allergy and asthma reports 2018 Jun 18 8 41
Baked Egg Oral Immunotherapy Desensitizes Baked Egg Allergic Children to Lightly Cooked Egg.
Bird JA, Clark A, Dougherty I, Brown LS, Arneson A, Crain M, Parrish C The journal of allergy and clinical immunology. In practice 2018 Jul
Prevention of Food Allergy: Beyond Peanut
Bird, JA, Parrish C, Patel K, Shih JA, Vickery BP The Journal of Allergy and Immunology 2019 143 2 545-547
Interventional Therapies for the Treatment of Food Allergy.
Parrish CP, Kim EH, Bird JA Immunology and allergy clinics of North America 2018 Feb 38 1 77-88
Management of peanut allergy: a focus on novel immunotherapies.
Parrish CP The American journal of managed care 2018 Oct 24 19 Suppl S419-S427
Current Status of Potential Therapies for IgE-Mediated Food Allergy.
Parrish CP, Har D, Andrew Bird J Current allergy and asthma reports 2018 Feb 18 3 18
- Food-Induced Anaphylaxis: an Update.
- Eosinophilic esophagitis
- Non-IgE-mediated food allergy
- Food allergies