- Residency - University of Cincinnati Medical Center (2000-2003), Internal Medicine
- Medical School - University of Cincinnati College of Medicine (1996-2000)
- Fellowship - University of Cincinnati Medical Center (2003-2006), Gastroenterology
Greta Szabo, M.D.
- Internal Medicine - Digestive & Liver Diseases
Dr. Szabo was born in Romania and moved to the Unites States with her family during elementary school. She completed her medical school training at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, which is also where she pursued her internal medicine residency and gastroenterology fellowship. She was in private practice for several years in the Cincinnati area, followed by a short time in Chicago, where she partly focused on GI disorders in women. Dr. Szabo recently relocated to Dallas along with her husband.
Dr Szabo speaks fluent Hungarian along with some Romanian.
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (2009), Member
- American Gastroenterological Association (2004), Member
- American College of Gastroenterology (2005), Member
- Doctor Star 2012, NorthShore University Health System
- Top Doctor 2007, Cincinnati Magazine
- AGA/Wyeth Ayerst Fellow/Clinical Research Program Recipient 2000, Wyeth Ayerst Corporation
- Alpha Lambda Delta Honor Society 1994-1996, Member
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society 1995, Member
- General GI disorders
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome