- Fellowship - University of Cincinnati Medical Center (2003-2006), Gastroenterology
- Residency - University of Cincinnati Medical Center (2000-2003), Internal Medicine
- Medical School - University of Cincinnati College of Medicine (1996-2000)
Greta Szabo, M.D.
- Internal Medicine - Digestive & Liver Diseases
Dr. Szabo was born in Romania and moved to the Unites States with her family during elementary school. She completed her medical school training at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, which is also where she pursued her internal medicine residency and gastroenterology fellowship. She was in private practice for several years in the Cincinnati area, followed by a short time in Chicago, where she partly focused on GI disorders in women. Dr. Szabo recently relocated to Dallas along with her husband.
Dr Szabo speaks fluent Hungarian along with some Romanian.
- American College of Gastroenterology (2005), Member
- American Gastroenterological Association (2004), Member
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (2009), Member
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society 1995, Member
- Alpha Lambda Delta Honor Society 1994-1996, Member
- Top Doctor 2007, Cincinnati Magazine
- Doctor Star 2012, NorthShore University Health System
- AGA/Wyeth Ayerst Fellow/Clinical Research Program Recipient 2000, Wyeth Ayerst Corporation
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- General GI disorders