- Fellowship - University of Miami School of Medicine/Jackson Memorial Hospital/Health System (2012-2015), Neonatal-perinatal Medicine
- Medical School - NTR University of Health Sciences/Andhra Medical College, India (1996-2002)
- Residency - Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (2004-2009), Pediatrics
- Residency - Driscoll Children's Hospital (2009-2011), Pediatrics
Jawahar Jagarapu, M.D.
- Pediatrics - Neonatal-Perinatal
In 2019, Dr. Jagarapu was named a Texas Monthly Super Doctor Rising Star.
- Medical Council of India (2002)
- Andhra Pradesh Medical Council (2002)
- Texas Pediatric Society (2009-2012)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2009)
- Texas Chapter of Perinatal Pediatrics (2015)
- Texas Monthly Super Doctor Rising Star 2019
- Young investigator fellow travel grant awards 2013-2015, PAS
- Top score in Neonatal medicine SITE exam 2013, University of Miami
Leukadherin-1 Attenuates Hyperoxia-induced Lung Injury in Neonatal Rats.
Jagarapu J, Kelchtermans J, Rong M, Chen S, Hehre D, Hummler S, Faridi MH, Gupta V, Wu S American journal of respiratory cell and molecular biology 2015 Apr
- Leukadherin-1 Attenuates Hyperoxia-induced Lung Injury in Neonatal Rats.