- Medical School - Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (1995-1999)
- Internship - University of Virginia (1999-2000), Pediatrics
- Residency - University of Virginia (2000-2003), Pediatrics
- Fellowship - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2003-2006), Pediatric Hematology/oncology
Jonathan Wickiser, M.D.
- Pediatrics - Hematology-Oncology
- American Society of Hematology
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (2006)
- American Society of Pediatric Hematology-Oncology (2012)
- University Scholar 1991-1995, Southern Methodist University
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society 1998, Texas Tech School of Medicine
- Department of Pediatrics Outstanding Medical Student 1999, Texas Tech School of Medicine
- Best Doctors in Dallas 2016, D Magazine
Strange GR, Ahrens WR, Schafermeyer RW, Wiebe RA, eds. Pediatric Emergency Medicine. 3rd ed.
McCreight AL, Wickiser JE.(Ed.) (2009), McGraw-Hill Education.
- Strange GR, Ahrens WR, Schafermeyer RW, Wiebe RA, eds. Pediatric Emergency Medicine. 3rd ed.
Risk stratification of pubertal children and postpubertal adolescents with clinical stage I testicular nonseminomatous germ cell tumors.
Cost NG, Lubahn JD, Adibi M, Romman A, Wickiser JE, Raj GV, Sagalowsky AI, Margulis V The Journal of urology 2014 May 191 5 Suppl 1485-90
Single institution experience with tru-cut renal mass biopsy for diagnosing wilms tumor.
Cost NG, Granberg CF, Schlomer BJ, Wickiser JE, Gargollo PC, Baker LA, Rakheja D Urology journal 2013 10 1 780-3
Oncologic outcomes of partial versus radical nephrectomy for unilateral Wilms Tumor.
Cost NG, Lubahn JD, Granberg CF, Schlomer BJ, Wickiser JE, Rakheja D, Gargollo PC, Leonard D, Raj GV, Baker LA, Margulis V Pediatric blood & cancer 2011 Jul
Wilms tumor: preoperative risk factors identified for intraoperative tumor spill.
Barber TD, Derinkuyu BE, Wickiser J, Joglar J, Koral K, Baker LA The Journal of urology 2011 Apr 185 4 1414-8
Henoch-Schönlein purpura in a child with hyperimmunoglobulinemia D and periodic fever syndrome.
Wickiser JE, Saulsbury FT Pediatric dermatology 2005 Mar-Apr 22 2 138-41
Robot-assisted laparoscopic retroperitoneal lymph node dissection in an adolescent population.
Cost NG, DaJusta DG, Granberg CF, Cooksey RM, Laborde CE, Wickiser JE, Gargollo PC Journal of endourology / Endourological Society 2012 Jun 26 6 635-40
Is surgical resection and observation sufficient for stage I and II sacrococcygeal germ cell tumors? A case series and review.
Egler RA, Gosiengfiao Y, Russell H, Wickiser JE, Frazier AL Pediatric blood & cancer 2016 Oct
Somatic mutations in DROSHA and DICER1 impair microRNA biogenesis through distinct mechanisms in Wilms tumours.
Rakheja D, Chen KS, Liu Y, Shukla AA, Schmid V, Chang TC, Khokhar S, Wickiser JE, Karandikar NJ, Malter JS, Mendell JT, Amatruda JF Nature communications 2014 2 4802
Correlation between preoperative staging computerized tomography and pathological findings after nodal sampling in children with Wilms tumor.
Lubahn JD, Cost NG, Kwon J, Powell JA, Yang M, Granberg CF, Wickiser JE, Rakheja D, Gargollo PC, Baker LA, Margulis V The Journal of urology 2012 Oct 188 4 Suppl 1500-4
TP53 codon 72 polymorphisms in favorable histology Wilms tumors.
Cost NG, Mitui M, Khokhar S, Wickiser JE, Baker LA, Rakheja D Pediatric blood & cancer 2012 Aug 59 2 326-8
Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) initiation without intubation in two children with mediastinal malignancy.
Wickiser JE, Thompson M, Leavey PJ, Quinn CT, Garcia NM, Aquino VM Pediatric blood & cancer 2007 Oct 49 5 751-4
A comparison of pediatric, adolescent, and adult testicular germ cell malignancy.
Cost NG, Lubahn JD, Adibi M, Romman A, Wickiser JE, Raj GV, Sagalowsky AI, Margulis V Pediatric blood & cancer 2013 Sep
Pathological review of Wilms tumor nephrectomy specimens and potential implications for nephron sparing surgery in Wilms tumor.
Cost NG, Lubahn JD, Granberg CF, Sagalowsky AI, Wickiser JE, Gargollo PC, Baker LA, Margulis V, Rakheja D The Journal of urology 2012 Oct 188 4 Suppl 1506-10
- Risk stratification of pubertal children and postpubertal adolescents with clinical stage I testicular nonseminomatous germ cell tumors.
- Oncology supportive care
- Genetic alterations in hepatoblastoma and other solid tumors
- Chemotherapy induced nausea and vomiting