- Medical School - University of Central Florida College of Medicine (2010-2015)
- Internship - Santa Clara Valley Medical Center (2015-2016), Internal Medicine
- Residency - Stanford University (2016-2020), Radiation Oncology
Malgorzata Kozak, M.D.
- Radiation Oncology
Dr. Kozak earned her medical degree at the University of Central Florida College of Medicine in Orlando, Florida. She completed her residency in radiation oncology at Stanford University in Palo Alto, California.
Certified by the American Board of Radiology in radiation oncology, Dr. Kozak joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2023. She previously served on the faculty at the University of Iowa.
Dr. Kozak has contributed to scores of peer-reviewed publications and has given numerous presentations in her areas of expertise. She also has contributed to the ASCO Post Evening News and Oncology Times.
In 2022, she earned the ARRO Educator of the Year Award.
When she’s not at work, Dr. Kozak enjoys running, doing yoga, cooking, and spending time with her family.
- ARRO Educator of the Year Award 2022, University of Iowa
Tumor volume as a potential imaging-based risk-stratification factor in trimodality therapy for locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
Kozak MM, Murphy JD, Schipper ML, Donington JS, Zhou L, Whyte RI, Shrager JB, Hoang CD, Bazan J, Maxim PG, Graves EE, Diehn M, Hara WY, Quon A, Le QT, Wakelee HA, Loo BW, Journal of thoracic oncology : official publication of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer 2011 May 6 5 920-6
- Tumor volume as a potential imaging-based risk-stratification factor in trimodality therapy for locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer.