- Fellowship - New York Eye and Ear Infirmary (2013-2014), Glaucoma
- Residency - University of Louisville (2010-2013), Ophthalmology
- Internship - Saint Mary's Hospital-Waterbury, CT (2009-2010), Internal Medicine
- Residency - Peking Union Medical College (1998-2002), Cardiology
- Medical School - Beijing Medical University (1993-1998)
Mugen Liu, M.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Ophthalmology at UT Southwestern Medical Center. She specializes in treating glaucoma and cataracts.
Dr. Liu earned her medical degree at Beijing Medical University. She completed postdoctoral research training in the Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Science at Yale University School of Medicine, followed by an ophthalmology residency at the University of Louisville. She then received advanced training through a glaucoma fellowship at the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
She joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2014.
Dr. Liu is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology and the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology.
Showing 2 locations