- Residency - Baylor College of Medicine (2011-2013), Internal Medicine
- Internship - Baylor College of Medicine (2010-2011), Internal Medicine
- Medical School - University of Texas Medical Brat San Antonio (2006-2010)
Nainesh Shah, M.D.
- Internal Medicine - General Internal Medicine
Dr. Shah is originally from the Dallas area and received his undergraduate degree in biomedical engineering at Washington University in St. Louis. He returned to Texas to complete medical school at UT Health Science Center at San Antonio. He completed his training in internal medicine at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, TX, and stayed for an additional year as Chief Resident. It was during his training that he developed his interests in inpatient medicine and more specifically, hospitalist medicine. Dr. Shah brings his leadership, teaching, and clinical skills to the academic hospitalist division at UTSW. Dr. Shah’s interests outside of the hospital include his family, traveling, and cheering for the Cowboys and Mavericks.
- American College of Physicians (2010), Member
- Society of Hospital Medicine (2014), Member
- Medical education
- Hospital medicine