- Graduate School - New York Medical College
- Fellowship - University of Colorado Program (2013-2016), Neonatal-perinatal Medicine
- Medical School - New York Medical College (2006-2010)
- Residency - University of Pittsburg Medical Center (2010-2013), Pediatrics
- Other Post Graduate Training - New York Medical College
- International Network for Simulation-based Pediatric Innovation, Research, and Education (INSPIRE) (2014)
- Society for Pediatric Research (2014)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2010)
- American Medical Association (2008)
- Training and Early Career Neonatologist Group (TeCAN) (2014)
- Western Society of Pediatric Research (2015)
- Center Of Quality Improvement and Patient Safety (CQUIPS) (2014)
- Jerry Merenstein Fellow Award 2015, University of Colorado
- LCHQI Fellow Recipient 2015, Levine Childrens Hospital
- AAP Fellowship Trainee Scholarship 2014-2015, American Academy of Pediatrics
- TeCAN AAP Perinatal Leadership Scholarship 2015
- Gold Humanism Honor Society 2014, University of Colorado
Does surfactant type cause a differential proinflammatory response in preterm infants with respiratory distress syndrome?
Mercado VV, Cristea I, Ali N, Pham CC, Buescher E, Yang J, Fisher J, Maramreddy H, Calo J, Strassberg S, Parton LA Advances in therapy 2010 Jul 27 7 476-82
Late-developing rostral ventrolateral medullary surface responses to cardiovascular challenges during sleep.
Richard CA, Rector DM, Macey PM, Ali N, Harper RM Brain research 2003 Sep 985 1 65-77
Cytosolic NADPH may regulate differences in basal Nox oxidase-derived superoxide generation in bovine coronary and pulmonary arteries.
Gupte SA, Kaminski PM, Floyd B, Agarwal R, Ali N, Ahmad M, Edwards J, Wolin MS American journal of physiology. Heart and circulatory physiology 2005 Jan 288 1 H13-21
Thiol oxidation inhibits nitric oxide-mediated pulmonary artery relaxation and guanylate cyclase stimulation.
Mingone CJ, Gupte SA, Ali N, Oeckler RA, Wolin MS American journal of physiology. Lung cellular and molecular physiology 2006 Mar 290 3 L549-57
A single-nucleotide polymorphism (-670) of the maternal Fas gene is associated with intrauterine growth restriction.
Robinson R, Hsu CD, Chesebro AL, Nguyen J, Ali N, Maramreddy H, Parton LA American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 2009 Dec 201 6 620.e1-4
Histologic Evidence of Intrapulmonary Bronchopulmonary Anastomotic Pathways in Neonates with Meconium Aspiration Syndrome.
Ali N, Abman SH, Galambos C The Journal of pediatrics 2015 Dec 167 6 1445-7
Intrapulmonary vascular shunt pathways in alveolar capillary dysplasia with misalignment of pulmonary veins.
Galambos C, Sims-Lucas S, Ali N, Gien J, Dishop MK, Abman SH Thorax 2015 Jan 70 1 84-5
Resuscitation practices for infants in the NICU, PICU and CICU: results of a national survey.
Ali N, Sawyer T, Barry J, Grover T, Ades A Journal of perinatology : official journal of the California Perinatal Association 2016 Oct
- Does surfactant type cause a differential proinflammatory response in preterm infants with respiratory distress syndrome?
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Congenital diaphragmatic hernia