- Undergraduate School - University of Texas at Austin (1989-1993)
- Graduate School - UT Southwestern Medical Center (1994-1998)
- Fellowship - University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry (1998-1999)
Richard Robinson, Ph.D.
- Seay Research Fellowship 1999-2001
- Teacher of the Year 2003-2004, Division of Psychology
- Outstanding Teacher and Mentor 2008, Division of Psychology
Handbook of Musculoskeletal Pain and Disability Disorders in the Workplace
Robinson, R. C.(Ed.) (2014), New York, Springer
Handbook of Occupational Health and Wellness
Robinson, R. C. & Garofalo, J. P.(Ed.) (2012), New York, Springer
- Handbook of Musculoskeletal Pain and Disability Disorders in the Workplace
Long-term effectiveness of a comprehensive pain management program: strengthening the case for interdisciplinary care.
Oslund S, Robinson RC, Clark TC, Garofalo JP, Behnk P, Walker B, Walker KE, Gatchel RJ, Mahaney M, Noe CE Proceedings (Baylor University. Medical Center) 2009 Jul 22 3 211-4
Suicidal ideation, plans, and attempts in chronic pain patients: factors associated with increased risk.
Smith MT, Edwards RR, Robinson RC, Dworkin RH Pain 2004 Sep 111 1-2 201-8
Development of a self-report screening instrument for assessing potential opioid medication misuse in chronic pain patients.
Adams LL, Gatchel RJ, Robinson RC, Polatin P, Gajraj N, Deschner M, Noe C Journal of pain and symptom management 2004 May 27 5 440-59
Screening for problematic prescription opioid use.
Robinson RC, Gatchel RJ, Polatin P, Deschner M, Noe C, Gajraj N The Clinical journal of pain 2001 Sep 17 3 220-8
Improvement in postoperative and nonoperative spinal patients on a self-report measure of disability: the Spinal Function Sort (SFS).
Robinson RC, Kishino N, Matheson L, Woods S, Hoffman K, Unterberg J, Pearson C, Adams L, Gatchel RJ Journal of occupational rehabilitation 2003 Jun 13 2 107-13
Challenges to early prevention and intervention: personal experiences with adherence.
Pulliam C, Gatchel RJ, Robinson RC The Clinical journal of pain 2003 Mar-Apr 19 2 114-20
Examining sympathetic nerve activity with microneurography during hypnosis: untangling the effects of central command.
Robinson RC, Crasilneck H, Garofalo JP, Whitfill T The International journal of clinical and experimental hypnosis 2006 Oct 54 4 448-56
- Long-term effectiveness of a comprehensive pain management program: strengthening the case for interdisciplinary care.
- Prescriptions Drug Misuse
- Effectiveness Trials of Interdisciplinary Care
- Adult Attachment